Very nice dark red based floral nail design by using black and white nail polish, a dotting tool and a toothpick.
So easy and so pretty design.
Let me show you how I do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Apply dark red nail polish on each nail,
3. Let's start the flowers by using a small headed dotting tool:
4. Then grab a toothpick and draw the shape of petals - from the inside out:
5. Finally we need to put a white and a black dot in the center of flowers:
Hope you'll like this easy and elegant nail art :)
Leave a comment and feel free to ask me!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely shiny dark red and black nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails white nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/