This pretty pink and white nail art needs a small sponge and a dotting tool over two colors of nail polish.
My camera has gone crazy a bit as I see the colors, it seems violet but I use baby pink :)
So, let me show you how I make this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pink - I painted my ring finger white,
3. Grab a small sponge and paint it white then paint the each side of nail white using it:
4. Take a small headed dotting tool and put white dots over the pink side and pink dots over the white side:
5. Wait about 10-15 minutes then apply the top coat:
6. As last step put silver glitter polish over the edge of colors on the center line:
If you do not have dotting tools you may use toothpick as well.
I hope that you like this nail art even I could help you to figure out your next nail design :))
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence baby pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
4. Essence silver glitter nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Deliberate Thought/