There is a delicious chocolate nail design!
I created five different designs in one nail art by using brown, pink and white nail polish; a toothpick and a bigger headed dotting tool.
Let's start this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails brown and pink,
3. Grab a toothpick and draw white lines and a brown line over the little finger:
4. Let's continue with the ring finger - still need the toothpick and brown 'sand' nail polish to make criss-cross lines:
5. Now may come the middle finger and a snail top ot it:
6. The index fingers will get bows:
7. Finally the thumbs - take a bigger headed dotting tool and make pink tip then some dripping drops:
I didn't use now top coat but of course you may use your favorite one to make the nails more long lasting and shiny.
I really hope you love it and will try it out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty brown nail polish,
3. Essence pink nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
5. Lovely Baltic Sand brown nail polish.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/