Palm tree summer nail art by using dark pink, sparkly orange and yellow nail polishes with two size dotting tool.
I think the pink and the orange are working perfectly together.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. You see on the picture above I paint the 'pam tree' nails half half and the other nails with one color:
3. Put a yellow bigger dots on the upper side as sun:
4. Now draw the palm tree by using the small headed dotting tool:
5. And finally put 1-1 yellow dot on each nail which do not have tree and draw around the third color:
Hope you love this easy sunny nail design... Please leave comment and feel free to ask me anything you need to know. :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails orange nail polish,
3. NYC dark pink nail polish,
4. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
5. Lovely black nail polish.
Thank you for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/