Now I bring a new toothpick nail design today by using pink, light brown - my camera made it more grey as brown :) - and gold colors of nail polish.
Really easy to do but so cute.
Let's start this nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pink and light brown,
3. Go on by painting of the gold spots:
4. Then grab a toothpick - I cut off its pick - and paint around the gold spots:
5. Make your thumbs pink French tip:
6. And finally put brown dots alongside:
I hope you'll love it and try it as it possible. :)
You can see in the video I made the pink nails in two way..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel pink and light brown nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty gold nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Please join me :)
Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/