This beautiful nail art made by white, light blue and sparkly greenish blue nail polish, and a simple toothpick.
That's a really easy design and everyone can do it.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail white,
3. Then put greenish blue, white and light blue drops on the nails:
4. Grab a simple toothpick and start to make random lines to mix the colors but softly:
If there is enough 'marble effect' then the final step is the top coat - never forget to wait at least 10-15 minutes before apply it, to avoid the smudging:
And we've done it!
I hope you'll like and try this easy nail design..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
3. Moyra Aqua Jeans sparkly greenish blue nail polish,
4. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
5. Essence quick dry top coat.
Thank you for visiting my blog I'm grateful! :)
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/