Today's nail art is inspired by Nicki Minaj that we all could see by her engagement ring picture.
So the basic idea came from this :) ... I hope you'll love it!
Let's start this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. You see on the picture I painted my nails different colors and shape... so, first I paint the full filled nails then the negative space nails... begin the blue one after it the pastel green:
3. Start the dotting by using a medium headed tool - over the blue nails I put green, white and pink dots:
4. If these are ready let's go on with the index finger - I drop pink, blue and glitter dots by using a small headed dotting tool:
5. Over the little finger which is pink I paint blue and glitter dots:
6. And finally the top coat - never forget to wait at least 10-15 minutes before apply it to avoid the smudging!
Almost forgot! Thumbs are simple pink :))
Please leave me a comment or feel free to ask me :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Go sparkly blue, pink and glitter nail polish,
3. S-he pastel green nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
5. Essence top coat.
Thanks alot for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Neo Western/