Have a great day!
Today I picked a sparkly green nail polish as basic polish for this tribal nail art.
We need a few colors and of course you can use your own favorites.
Then let me show you how I do this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail by using the green nail polish,
3. We start the dotting by a medium sized light blue point - You can see in the video making of both of the middle and ring fingers as well, here I put pictures of each one :)
4. The pictures sequentially show the next steps:
5. The last step is put some black dots in the center of white dots:
I paint less points on my index, little fingers and thumbs and you see that as well in the video.
Hope you'll love this easy nail art.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra Aqua Jeans nail polish/sparkly green/ and white nail polish,
3. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
4. Lovely pink and black nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty violet and yellow nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Chee Zee Jungle/