Hi nail art lovers!
Today's nail art is a black matte design with messy colorful hearts.
This black design becomes cheerful by this cute heart pattern... Let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail black,
3, Grab a medium headed dotting tool and start to make the hearts:
4. Grab a toothpick and paint messy contours around the hearts:
5. Then put some violet dots among the hearts using a small headed dotting tool:
6. For finish apply matte top coat, but carefully! Wait at least 10-15 minutes to avoid the smudging - Even you may apply quick dry top coat before the matte coat and the risk of smudging will be less :)
And we've done it!
Hope you like this cute matte design and will try it out one day.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty light blue and violet nail polish,
5. Essence neon green nail polish,
6. Rimmel pink nail polish,
7. Lovely Matte top coat.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/