This is a super easy strawberry chocolate French manicure making by toothpick and dotting tool.
If you run out of ideas even the nail polish then you can change the full nail painting to French mani.
Let's begin this nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Make red tips:
3. Grab a toothpick and put yellow dots over the tip:
4. By a medium headed dotting tool and brown nail polish make the liquid chocolate:
5. By a small headed dotting tool and white nail polish put cream over the chocolate :)
6. Finally apply top coat - but wait now more than 15 minutes because the layer of nail polish is thick:
That's it! :)
Hope you love my strawberry French mani :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails red and white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty brown and yellow nail polish,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Join me.... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/