This is a super easy Summer nail art by using a fan brush and two-size dotting tool.
Hope you'll like it even will try it out.
Let's begin this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail baby pink,
3. Then let's start the painting of stripes - first the blue stripes then the pink ones:
That's not difficult, just repeat the moves on the both sides.
4. Apply top coat:
5. Finally we need a big dark pink dot and a small light blue top of each other:
That's it! We've dont it!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence baby pink and pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light blue nail polish,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thank you for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/