Today I'm bringing you a summery fan brush nail art in pink and yellow.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails yellow - I use pastel yellow - and let them dry:
3. Make nice edge by using a nail brush and nail polish remover:
4. The first color I use is dark pale pink:
5. The other color is light pink:
6. After the light pink I go back to the pale pink and use again:
7. I fix the edge again:
8. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow nail polihs,
3. Astor dark pale pink and light pink polishes,
4. Essence XXXL Volume Gel Look top coat,
5. Fan brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution