Today's nail art is a black French manicure with white lace tips.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French tape over the nail and paint black tip:
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. By a big dotting tool paint white half dots over the nail tip:
5. After the white polish gets dry paint small black points over it:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Essence white polish,
4. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution