5/22/2017

Black Blobbicure French Manicure



Today I'm bringing an easy black French manicure with holo blobs.


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Fix French manicure tape over your nail and paint black tip... We need wet polish!




3. Remove the tape carefully:




4. Put holographic blobs over the wet base:






5. Fix the edge by using a nail art brush and nail polish remover:




6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. OPI black polish,

3. Miss Sporty silver holographic nail polish,

4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

5. Medium dotting tool.


Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod  /Anamalie/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment