Today's mani is a lavender pink flower design with white curvy lines.
Let me show you how you can do it easily!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails lavender pink and let them dry:
3. By a white striping polish paint curvy lines:
4. By a small dotting tool paint pastel purple / lilac flowers:
5. Put gold dots in the middle of the flowers:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails pastel purple polish,
4. Essence gold glitter polish,
5. ADEN white striping polish,
6. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution