I'm bringing you today, an easy blue marble nail art using needle.
Let me show you how to do this sparkle design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails sparkle blue - We need wet polish!
3. Put blue blobs - I use ocean blue - over the wet base:
4. Then put gold glitter blobs:
5. By a needle start to mix the blobs:
6. I still put more gold glitter:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Green Power Strengthener base coat,
2. Crystal Nails sparkle blue, ocean blue and gold glitter nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution