5/19/2017

Striped Rose Nail Art For Summer



Today I'm bringing a striped rose nail design... Let me show you it step by step!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Paint your nails:

- The little nail is light pink,
- The ring and thumb nails are pink,
- The middle and index nails are cream white:








3. Paint black stripes over the light nails:




4. By a big dotting tool start to paint the roses using light pink, pink and light orange nail polishes:




5. Put cream white dots over the colorful nails:




6. By a thin nail art brush finish the roses:




7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,

3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,

4. Crystal Nails mango / light orange nail polish,

5. Astor light pink polish,

6. ADEN black striping polish,

7. Essence XXXL Gel Look top coat,

8. Dotting tool,

9. Thin nail art brush.


Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment