Today's nail art is an easy pastel green based side marble tips design.
I use needle for this manicure.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pastel green - We need wet polish:
3. Put a pastel purple and a pale pink blob over the wet base:
4. By a needle start to make the marble tip:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel green nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails pastel purple and pale pink nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution