Today I share an easy galaxy nail design.
I use a little makeup sponge.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails black and let them dry,
3. The first color I use is lilac, then light blue and white on the top of them:
4. I paint the sides pink:
5. Finally paint some small white points:
6. At the end may come the top coat to make the manicure shiny:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
3. Crystal Nails lilac nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink polish,
5. Lovely light blue nail polish,
6. Essence white nail polish,
7. Essence holographic top coat,
8. Makeup sponge,
9. Small dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution