Today I'm bringing a red nail design with white flowers.. I used toothpick only to make this nail idea.
Let me show you how to do it step by step!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails red and let them dry:
3. Make nice edge by using nail brush and nail polish remover:
4. By a toothpick and white nail polish paint small white flowers:
5. I still paint some white points:
6. Finally I put black points in the middle of the flowers:
7. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor red nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution