Today's nail art is a white based pale pink and blue dry brush design with gold decoration.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. We need dry brush so I clean it up - Firsly I use pale pink polish, then ocean blue:
4. By a thin nail art brush, I paint golden waterfall-like pattern above:
I'm sorry but the gold polish isn't so visible on the picures.
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and gold nail polishes,
3. Crystal Nails pale pink and ocean blue nail polishes,
4. Essence quick dry top coat,
5. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Summer Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution