Today's manicure is a Springy design, a tulip nail art using acrylic paint.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pastel yellow and let them dry:
Make nice edge by using a nail brush and nail polish remover:
3. For the tulips I mix baby pink and dark pink acrylic paints and will get mauve/pale pink - I use a thin nail art brush:
4. I add some dark pink lines:
5. For the stalks and leafs I mix light and medium green paints and I use the same nail art brush:
6. Here I also add some plus color, light green to the stalks and leafs:
7. Finally apply matte top coat:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Moyra baby pink and dark pink acrylic paints,
4. Moyra light and medium green acrylic paints,
5. Rival De Loop matte top coat,
6. Nail art brushes.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution