Today's manicure is a colorful chevron French nail art.
I don't use any tape for the French tips, and you don't even need to use it if you have straight brush white nail polish.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint white chevron French tips:
3. Apply another layer if needed:
4. I start with the pale pink stripes by using a striping brush:
5. The second color is the mango, then the yellow and finally pastel purple and light blue:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI white nail polish,
3. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails lilac (pastel purple), pale pink and mango nail polishes,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Striping brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution