Today's manicure is a French nail art with rose design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint medium white dots next to each other:
3. Finish the French tip:
4. Now paint small white points above the tip:
5. Start to paint the rose - I use darker pink nail polish:
6. I mix beige and white nail polishes and finish the rose:
7. I paint dark green leafs then I put light green shade over them:
8. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and dark green nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails beige nail polish,
4. Astor dark pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty light green nail polish,
6. Essence quick dry top coat,
7. Dotting tools,
8. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution