This blobbicure nail art is a turquoise stone nail design.
I hope you'll love this really easy one.. Let's do it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails black - We need wet polish!
3. Put turquoise blobs over the wet base:
4. As the polish gets dry we can go on by using a thin nail art brush... Paint some black parts gold:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails turquoise nail polish,
4. Essence gold polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution