This manicure is a needle nail art, a marble flower design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails sparkle white /simple white polish is also perfect if you don't have a sparkle one/:
3. Put two lilac blobs over the wet base, then two pale pink blobs on the top:
4. By a needle start to make the flower-like pattern:
5. Use small dotting tool and paint pink points:
As you see above, I use another color like mango for the other nails.. there I apply pale pink blobs at first then mango on the top of it..
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails sparkle white nail polish,
3. Crystak Nails lilac, mango and pale pink polishes,
4. Essence XXXL Volume top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution