Today's manicure is a summery dotticure using toothpicks.
I use three different size toothpicks ... I have cut the peaks off.
Let's do it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails cream white and let them dry (You may use white polish too):
3. For the pink dot I use the most wide peak toothpick:
4. Then I grab the thinner toothpick for the yellow and ocean blue dots:
4. For the lilac dots I use the third toothpick, its peak is between the other ones:
5. I make again small dots, light blue ones:
6. Finally I apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink and light blue nail polishes,
4. Crystal Nails lilac, yellow and ocean blue nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution