Today I share an easy and quick marble French manicure for summertime.
I use needle and Scotch tape.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over one of your nails - We need wet polish! - and apply the colors, such as:
- yellow (I use pastel yellow),
- light orange,
3. Grab a needle and make the marble tip:
4. Remove the tape slowly:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow and light orange nail polishes,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
5. Scotch tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution