Today's manicure is a Spring design, a floral French manicure using acrylic paint.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. We need some colors, so I mix dark pink and baby pink for mauve, purple and white for lilac... thes still needed white, yellow and green:
3. I start the flowers by using a thin nail art brush... I make yellow, lilac, mauve and white flowers and some leafs too.. I also change the place of the flowers on my each nail:
4. I paint thin white lines over the lilac flower:
5. I make dark pink outline around the mauve flower:
6. Then a dark pink spot in the middle:
7. The yellow flower has mauve middle:
8. Finally I paint the white flower with lilac middle:
9. May come some light green leafs and medum green on the top:
10. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
Don't forget! The water can wash off the acrylic paint, so apply the top coat well.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra acrylic paint: purple, white, yellow, baby pink, dark pink, light green, medium green.
3. Essence XXXL Volume Gel Look top coat,
4. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution