Today's nail art is a white based dotting tool flower design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. Make nice edge by using a nail brush and nail polish remover:
4. We may start to make the flowers using:
- a medium and a small dotting tool,
- dark pink,
- light blue,
- ocean blue,
- light pink and purple nail polishes:
5. Finally I paint small beige points in the middle of flowers:
6. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and pastel beige (Colour&Care) nail polishes,
3. Lovely light blue nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails lilac and ocean blue nail polishes,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro light pink and purple polishes,
6. NYC dark pink nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution