1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails white - We need wet polish!
3. Put a lilac blob and a mauve/pale pink blob over the wet base:
4. Then some light green blobs:
5. By a needle make the floral pattern:
6. Firstly drag the needle to inside of the blobs then drag it from inside to outside:
7. Fix the edge of the nail art by nail brush and nail polish remover:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and light green nail polishes,
3. Crystal Nails lilac and mauve nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution