Today I share an Easter nail design.
I painted bunny ears and chicken design and the other nails got grass tips.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Start the nail art with the bunny ears... This will be over the index nail and we need a thin nail brush, white and baby pink nail polishes:
3. I paint grass tip over each nail:
4. Then I put colorful dots over the grass tips - I do it on each nail:
5. The middle nail will be yellow and this one is the chicken design:
6. Paint two small black eyes and an orange beak:
7. Still needed some white over the chicken's head:
8. I paint white clouds over the nails that have 'only' grass tips:
I still paint a cloud above the bunny ears too:
9. Finally some small yellow dots:
10. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, baby blue and yellow anil polishes,
3. Miss Sporty light green nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro baby pink polish,
5. Lovely black and pink nail polishes,
6. Artdeco orange nail polish,
7. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
8. Thin nail art brush,
9. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution