Today I'm bringing a simple lavender pink and pastel purple side flower nail art using toothpick.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails lavender pink:
3. By a cut toothpick - like a medium dotting tool - paint a pastel purple flower:
4. Then by another cut toothpick paint small points next to the flower:
5. Finally put a gold dot in the middle:
6. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails pastel purple nail polish,
4. Essence gold polish,
5. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution