Today's manicure is a red and cream white based tropical nail art.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your middle, ring and thumb nails cream white; the index and little nails dark red:
3. I use dotting tool, dark red and baby pink polishes for the bigger flower:
4. I paint a dark green palm leaf by using striping brush:
5. I paint a smaller light pink flower:
6. I add light green to the palm leaf:
7. Finally I put small black points in the middle of flowers:
8. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,
3. Essence The Little X-MAS Factory dark green polish,
4. Astor light pink nail polish,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro baby pink nail polish,
6. Essence dark red and light green polishes,
7. Sally Hansen black nail polish,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
9. Dotting tools,
10. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution