Today I'm bringing a beach nail art using dry marble technique.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails baby blue - We need wet polish!
3. Put blue /I use ocean blue/ blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle mix the colors and let the polish dry:
5. Paint light brown nail tip and let it dry:
6. Apply sand top coat over the brown nail tip:
7. I use sea decorations, such as starfish and shell:
8. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to make it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI baby blue nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails ocean blue nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
5. Essence sparkle sand top coat,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Sea decorations,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution