Today's nail art is a sparkle pineapple French manicure for summertime.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint yellow nail tips, this will be the base of the pineapple:
3. For the next steps I use striping brush and bronze nail polish:
4. I paint small points:
5. Finally we need some dark green leaves:
6. Finish the nail art with top to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Astor bronze polish,
4. Essence The X-MAS Factory dark green nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Summer A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution