Today's manicure is an colorful marble nail art for summertime.
We need a needle and a toothpick for this cheerful design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails white - not the whole nail. We need wet polish!
3. Put small colorful blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle start to make the marble design:
5. I add plus white polish where I see little holes:
6. By a toothpick I paint gold edge:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white and gold nail polishes,
3. Crystal Nails yellow, mango, pale pink, red and turquoise nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
5. Needle and toothpick.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution