Today's manicure is a marble stone nail art using acrylic paints.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails light grey,
3. We need to mix black and white acrylic paint for making grey and dark grey colors:
4. By a nail art brush apply the dark grey - it has to be really thin - over the nail. This is the base:
I use water too to make the paint more thin and sometimes dry the brush..
5. By a striping brush I paint grey lines:
6. Then I add very dark grey or black lines too:
7. We can fix the lines as we want by using white and grey colors:
8. Finally I add silver lines:
9. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'All That Greys' light grey nail polish,
3. Essence 'The Metals' silver polish,
4. Moyra black and white acrylic paints,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Nail art brushes.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution