Today I'm bringing a colorful floral design in French nail art.
1. Apply base coat to protect your manicure from peeling,
2. Paint 2 stalks and leafs for one of them - For this step I use acrylic paint:
3. From this step I use nail polishes... Here red berries are around the stalk:
4. Over the corner I paint purple flower using medium dotting tool:
5. In the other corner I paint a light blue flower using small dotting tool:
6. I make dark purple center:
7. By the medium tool I put white dots in the middle part:
8. The blue flower gets purple center:
9. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pale red and white nail polishes,
3. Crystal Nails purple nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark purple nail polish,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
6. Moyra black acrylic paint,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution