Today's nail art is a pink and yellow dotticure design for summertime.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint the half nail yellow and the other half pink:
3. You can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. By a medium dotting tool I paint pink dots over the yellow side and yellow dots over the pink side:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pink and yellow nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Medium dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution