6/14/2017

Pink & Yellow Summer Dotticure Nail Art




Today's nail art is a pink and yellow dotticure design for summertime.

Let's start it!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Paint the half nail yellow and the other half pink:






3. You can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:




4. By a medium dotting tool I paint pink dots over the yellow side and yellow dots over the pink side:






5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Essence pink and yellow nail polishes,

3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

4. Medium dotting tool.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment