Today's manicure is a baby blue nail art with leopard-like pattern.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails baby blue and let them dry:
3. By a cut toothpick paint purple spots next to the cuticle - I use purple holographic nail polish:
4. The next step is making the leopard-like pattern by gold glitter nail polish:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. OPI baby blue nail polish,
3. Essence gold glitter polish,
4. Miss Sporty purple holographic nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution