Today's nail art is a pastel fall design. I use toothpick only for drawing the flowers.
Let's start this vintage nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb-, index- and ring finger nails are pastel pink,
- Middle- and little finger nails are mauve/pale pink
3. Put four spots over the pastel pink nails, using: mauve, orange, baby pink and yellow nail polishes:
4. Grab a toothpick and white nail polish and shape the flowers/roses:
5. For the leaves I use pastel green polish:
6. Apply dry brush technique over the mauve nails using the pastel pink polish:
7. Apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you liked this fall design... Let me know it! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,
3. Essence mauve/pale pink nail polish,
4. Lovely white and baby pink nail polishes,
5. Maybelline orange nail polish,
6. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
7. S-he pastel green nail polish,
8. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/