The nail art I show you today is a fall design using nail brush.
Every season has its own beauty and colors - which ones for the autumn are mostly the orange, yellow and brown.
So let's get start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb-, index- and middle finger nails are white - I use white sand nail polish,
- Ring- and little finger nails are salmon - This is a sparkly polish,
3. We now need a simple striping brush for the pattern, first draw the side lines using salmon nail polish - you may use dark orange instead of salmon:
4. For the leaves we need orange, yellow and burgundy nail polishes - also you may use dark red if you don't have burgundy polish:
5. Finally apply top coat - Important to wait 20-25 minutes or more before apply it because the light and dark colors may smudge each others easily:
Hope you liked this fall nail design.
Feel free to ask me and tell me your opinion! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails salmon and burgundy nail polishes,
3. Lovely white sand nail polish,
4. Maybelline orange nail polish,
5. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/