Today I'm bringing a sparkly nail art.
I use greenish blue nail polish, black and white liner nail polishes - You may use simple nail brush with white and black nail polishes.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail sparkly green or blue if you don't have greenish blue, but don't use dark color:
3. By the black liner polish give a frame to the nail:
4. Draw a black line alongside in the middle area:
5. Paint three skew stripes on the both sides:
6. We now need the white polish for the next step:
7. Finally a thin white line over the tip:
8. Finish the nail art with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you loike this cute design.
Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra sparkly greenish blue nail polish,
3. ADEN black and white liner polishes,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/