Today's nail art is a polka dot and flower design in white and blue.
I was thinking for a whlie that should paint some blue flower nail art and this is what has come out of my thoughts :).
Let's begin this pretty and EASY nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white and blue /above you may see on the picture/ - thumb nail is empty,
3. We need big- and small headed dotting tools for the roses:
4. After waiting a little go on by using the smallest headed tool you have and dark nail polish:
5. With dark blue polish make the polka dot nails:
Over my thumb nail I paint white and light blue rose tip..
6. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Please feel free to ask me or tell me your opinion! Thank you! :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
3. Lovely white nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark blue nail polish,
5 Essence QuickDry top coat,
6. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/