Today's nail art is a striped and dottied design in purple and pink.
Let me show you how to do this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pink: thumb nail,
- Baby pink: index- and little finger nails,
- Purple: middle- and ring finger nails.
3. Paint three lines alongside over the purple nails:
4. We now need big- and medium headed dotting tools and white nail polish:
5. Over the baby pink nails put two bigger purple dots, over the pink nails paint a white dot and two small baby pink ones:
6. Now take a medium and a small headed tools and drop colorful dots over the white ones - I use orange, pink, baby pink and pastel purple:
That's it! We're done :)
Today I didn't use top coat, but of course for being long lasting manicure apply your favorite one.
Please feel free to ask me anything you like to know and share your opinion!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty dark and pastel purple, orange nail polishes,
3. Lovely pink and baby pink nail polishes.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/