I just found this beautiful burgundy nail polish and felt I have to do some nail art using it, and what came out from it a dotticure design.
I don't talk - write - more, let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails pastel pink and burgundy - or dark red is perfect too - /Thumb nail is burgundy/
3. For the dotticure nails I use toothpick - I have cut its peak off before - but you may use dotting tool too... Needed burgundy, salmon and warm brown nail polishes:
4. I put two small dots over the burgundy nails:
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this dotticure nail art... Share your opinion about it! :)
Feel free to ask me anything you like to know!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails burgundy-, brown and salmon nail polishes,
3. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,
4.Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/