Today I'm brining a Brazilian green nail art with pink pattern.
This green is a kind of pastel color so you may use simple pastel or light green polish.
Let's start this cute nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail green:
3. We need: a big headed dotting tool, baby pink - pink - dark pink nail polishes and a toothpick for the pattern:
That's it! We're done :)
I didn't use top coat for this design but for being long lasting manicure use your favorite one.
Feel free to share your opinion!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Brazilian green nail polish,
3. Lovely pink and baby pink nail polishes,
4. NYC dark pink nail polish.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/