Today's nail art is an ombre Halloween design, even I made it elegant by using sparkly polish over the burgundy nails.
So let's start this pretty design!
1 Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Burgundy: thumb-, index- and little finger nails,
- White: middle- and ring finger nails.
3. I use 'peel off' base coat around the white nails:
4. We now need a small makeup sponge, burgundy-dark red/pink-pink-orange nail polishes for the ombre design:
5. Make the ombre nail:
6. Clean up the skin /I use nail brush and nail polish removal too/:
7. By using black liner polish I paint crosses and some 'grass' /You may use a simple nail brush with
8. I paint waves over each burgundy nail by sand top coat:
9. Finally I finish it with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you'll try this pretty design out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails burgundy nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Astor dark red/pink nail polish,
5. Lovely pink nail polish,
6. Maybelline orange nail polish,
7. Miss Sporty 'Peel Off' base coat,
8. Essence 'Sparkle Sand' top coat,
9. ADEN black liner polish,
10. Makeup sponge,
11. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know.
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/