Today's nail art is a 'mix and match pinks' design using toothpick.
Let's start this super easy nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails dark pink:
3. Wait some seconds then paint a line like the nail polish brush, grab a toothpick and draw like a spiral for making the pattern - I change the colors, I use pink and baby pink:
4. Finally apply top coat.
And.. we're done!
Hope you like it, please feel free to share your opinion.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. NYC dark pink nail polish,
3. Lovely baby pink and pink nail polishes,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my: